In “The Political Economy of Privacy on Facebook,” Christian Fuchs explores how social media sites like Facebook offer their platforms to consumers for free, encourage users to post to the platforms, and then “the users are sold as a commodity to advertisers” (p. 594). Drawing on specifics from the article, discuss your own views on the way social media sites sell your information to advertisers. Does it worry you how much sites like Facebook know about you? What (if anything) would you like to see done to protect the privacy of consumers online? **Article provided in pdf**
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.