You can pick any topic related to media history and theory so long as you can relate it to the ideas and themes of this class. This gives you tremendous latitude to pick a topic you are excited to study in more detail, be it a specific media text (i.e. a film, TV show, or video game), a type of media genre, a new media format, or any number of other topics. Your topic can be historical or contemporary; focus on one media text, multiple texts, or no texts at all; can focus on the production of media, the distribution of it, or the reception of it. As always, the more specificity you can bring to your topic, the better. Your topic should also be something that requires original research, rather than something that can be written on without doing any research. >> Your proposal should make clear what the topic of your paper is, and give some indication as to how you plan to research the topic. << **Needs to be a topic that you can write 6-8 pages about**
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.