One of the most important facets of police work is knowing when it is legal to stop a person and whether he or she can be searched. The US Supreme Court case of Terry vs Ohio determined an officer can stop a person and conduct a pat down under a very specific set of circumstances. For this research paper, please research this landmark case and explain when an officer is allowed to stop a person and conduct a pat down. The difference in this case is the suspects had not yet committed a crime and the officer did not have a warrant to search them. Explain why the Court permitted this. How are pat downs affected by the exclusionary rule? If you need something else to write about to fill the two-page requirement, also explain the US Supreme Court case that governs vehicle searches and what factors allow an officer to search a car. This paper must be two pages in length and in APA format. Cite your sources on a references page and be sure to use in-text citations for each source.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.