I need you to watch The Milgram Experiment 1962 Full Documentary at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdrKCilEhC0 and discuss your reaction. Discuss what factors did and did not significantly affect the levels of obedience observed in this research. Discuss social impact theory and how it can explain the effects of the various manipulations used. Discuss if the obedience observed in Milgrams research was a function of the culture and time in which the research took place. Support your opinion. How does the power of the experimenter in Milgrams studies compare to people in many other situations, such as government officials, some teachers, parents, some peers, doctors, judges, the police, etc. Discuss the five types of power that are identified. Which of these types of power was exerted by the experimenter? If you had been participants in this research would you have shown full obedience? Explain your answer. How is this likely to reflect the fundamental attribution error? Discuss the debriefing used by Milgram to try to alleviate the strain that participants were under and to make them feel less awful about what they had learned about themselves. Finally, discuss the irony of the fact that conformity can help individuals resist obedience. How this is consistent with social impact theory.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.