The created/made up product is CBD Yogurt. Conduct secondary research and describe the market (library, internet/web). What is the market size (dollars, units)? Which are the main competitors? What is their market size? Use a pie chart to report their market shares. The database Market Share Reporter can be useful in this regard (it can be found under Databases A to Z on the Library page). Many other sources are available on the internet. Use them wisely to describe the industry. What are the existing product varieties? What kind of consumers do these products satisfy? If all brands of yogurt are your direct competitors, what kind of products are your indirect competitors? Conduct primary market research (visit at least three retail outlets). What are the products they market? What are their prices? Report your findings in one or more tables/charts/figures. The purpose of this section is to provide a clear picture of the existing market conditions and pave the way for creating the marketing plan for your own product (or product line).
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.