The report should include:
2. The Problem Statement: how the purchasing function would be able to make a greater contribution to the strategic and financial goals of Lambert-Martin.
3. The Facts from the case in regards to the purchasing function
4. Your analysis of the facts about Lambert-Martins decentralized purchasing organizational structure constrained the company from capturing important opportunities in its supply chain.
5. Alternative solutions proposed about Centralized, Decentralized or Hybrid purchasing
6. Recommendations and rationale for your recommendation