Six-year-oldJon Benet Ramsey was found murdered in her Boulder, Colorado home on December 26, 1996. No one has ever been charged in the case and the investigation is still open. Early suspicion fell on her parents, but they were exonerated after DNA at the scene was found to belong to a male unrelated to the Ramsey family. The police department has been criticized in the way they handled the case, with many suggesting that it was their lack of investigative skills and scene contamination that has led to this case still being open. Page 306 in your textbook lists the 10 most common errorscommitted during a death investigation. Using the internet (dont use Wikipedia) and other research means that are at your disposal, research this case. What errors did the initial responding officers and investigators commit? Now, knowing that, you have been assigned to investigate this cold case. What steps would you take to solve it? How would you undo the damage done by previous investigators?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.