Students will explore the concepts of theology, spirituality, life experience and interconnectedness.
Students will explore their personal beliefs of God, spirituality, health and wellness.
1. Read the articles provided in the handouts on Miracles or not.
2. Please view the videos provided by Tom Honey, the Dali Lama, and Randy Pausch.
1. After viewing the videos by Tom Honey, the Dali Lama and Randy Pausch. What personal reaction would you like to share? You may comment on one or more videos. You may post one idea or combine several ideas that are meaningful to you as the videos relate to spirituality, God, health and wellness and life itself.
2. Please review the two articles provided in your handout section. Based on these readings, please post whether you believe in miracles. Please comment on anything you agree or disagree with in the articles and if possible give a personal example of a miracle you have experienced personally or professionally.
3. Albert Einstein is quoted as saying: There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Please post your thoughts regarding this quote.