Suppose you are the narrators attorney, assigned to defend him in the aftermath of the murder he committed. Since the narrator freely admitted to the police that he committed the crime, you have decided to have him enter a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity. First, identify evidence in the text that you believe most strongly illustrates the narrators psychological state before, during, and after the murder. Then, identify details that you would advise the narrator to leave out during his testimony, as they reflect poorly on his character and might alienate or offend the jury. Finally, based on text evidence, construct a brief closing argument to the jury that makes the case that the narrator is not guilty by reason of insanity for the crime of murder.
defending the accused
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.