Typed, double-spaced, 12 pt. font Include APA formatting for 3 outside sources used, including a separate Reference page (separate from the minimum pages required) PURPOSE The purpose of this paper is to organize, research, and create an effective argumentative paper. For this paper, you will: develop a thesis statement, identify and structure the difference between main points and support, interpret sources, cite sources within your paper and in a basic References list, and explore rhetorical perspectives and arguments. TOPIC AND PROCESS a.) Find a social issue that is presented in 3 different sources b.) To begin the introduction, present a summary of the issue you have chosen and include all the important, meaningful details. c.) Develop a thesis question about the central issue/argument for this issue. d.) Define a focus in the form of a thesis statement (claim + reasons) that answers the thesis question. e.) Describe, argue, and explain through comparison/contrast, the similarities and differences of how the issue is presented by three different writers, often three different news sources present information on an issue in very different manners. As you are preparing your paper, create a thesis that has one agenda. Let your readers know why your thesis is important. f.) As sources for your paper, you will use the 3 sources describing 3 different writers’ views of the same issue. Select an issue that interests you. Keep in mind that your paper should consist of proper APA documentation, focus, development, and clarity, according to the DACC English Trait Analysis Sheet for ENGL 111G. Restricted topics Do not write about marijuana legalization; abortion, cloning, stem cell research, global warming, gun control, physician assisted suicide, or the death penalty. These topics have been overused and are very subjective. Requirements Your paper should be well organized and easy for your readers to follow. You must research your topic well. It is important to be ethical in your writing. Part of this will involve using accurate and current information (especially with any statistics you share). For this paper you will need 3 credible sources, and they must be cited in-text with attributive tags, and cited in your reference page. Avoid questionable sources (Wikipedia, .com websites, etc.). Your paper is due in a traditional, college-level essay structure. The page minimum is four, typed, double-spaced pages with 1-inch margins.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.