Need a 3500 words Research report on “A Complete Comparative between Oracle 12c and IBM DB2”
Chapter 1 – Background/Introduction, Problem Statement(s), Goal(s), Research Question(s), Relevance and Significance, Barriers and Issues related to topic chosen.
Chapter 2 – Should consist of student paraphrasing the cited research material
Chapter 3 – Should be the reasoning for doing a basic compare/contrast or advantages/disadvantage of what was stated in Chapter 2
Chapter 4 – A complete analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of what was stated in chapter 2. In effect, chapter 3 is a statement of what will be done and chapter 4 is what was done and what the findings were. Again, thus far the writing is objective and must not contain student opinion.
Chapter 5 – Results, conclusion, and future work recommendations.
1) Chapter 1 – Introduction
2) Chapter 2 – Literature Review
3) Chapter 3 – Methodology Specifics (comparative analysis)
4) Chapter 4 – Findings and Results
5) Chapter 5 – Conclusion and Future Recommendations
6) References – APA
7) AppendicesCS631 Formal Research Report (Online)
The Formal Research Report is due 10/17/2020 (Saturday). Late assignments will not be accepted. Posting must occur in the appropriate area of Moodle. Hardcopy, email, etc. will not be accepted. A total of 800 points will be awarded for a perfect score for this exercise.
Research Report / Individual Project (800 points)
Write a scholarly research report on a topic related to Advanced Database Systems (see Appropriate Topics). Please see Important Notes and Document Details for detailed specifications.
The Research Report, select one of the following research areas:
1. A Complete Comparative between IBM DB2 and CA IDMS
2. A Complete Comparative between IBM DB2 and IBM DB2
3. A Complete Comparative between Oracle 12c and CA IDMS
4. A Complete Comparative between Oracle 12c and IBM DB2
5. A Comparative Analysis of Triggers used in Oracle 12c versus Triggers used IBM DB2
6. A Comparative Analysis of Stored Procedures used in Oracle 12c versus Stored Procedures used in IBM DB2
7. A Comparative Analysis of Transaction Processing used in Oracle 12c versus Transaction Processing used IBM DB2
8. A study of DB Transaction Processing / Coordination used in a Cloud environment
9. Common and dissimilar vulnerabilities found in both Oracle 12c and IDMS
10. Managing Transaction Processing using MongoDB
11. The Internet of Things (sensor & actuator data) used in a distributed DB cloud environment
Important Student Notes:
· Each student submission should be checked for plagiarism. Students should be warned that Turnitin has a very good historical memory and is capable of accessing reports from both internal and external resources (i.e. Universities, Governments, etc.) including those originally written in non-English written languages. Plagiarism will result in a grade of zero (non-negotiable) for the assignment and may results in other university actions. The department chairperson will be notified of the violation. Additional Campbellsville University penalties may be applicable. Please see class syllabus for additional details.
· Only one submission attempt is permitted – AS THE STUDENT TO BE SURE BEFORE DEPRESSING ENTER.
· Acceptable file formats for submissions include Microsoft Word (doc, docx) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF). No other formats are acceptable.
· The research paper must be at least 3,500 words supported by evidence (citations from peer-reviewed sources).
· A minimum of four (4) peer-reviewed journal citations are required.
· Formatting should be double-spaced, one-inch boarders, no extra space for headings, no extra white space, no more than two levels of heading, page numbers, front and back matter).
· Extra white space use to enhance page count will negatively affect student grade.
· Chapter 1 illustrates the document details of the research report and constitutes Background/Introduction, Problem Statement(s), Goal(s), Research Question(s), Relevance and Significance, Barrier