Emerging markets are economies that are moving towards becoming what are known as ‘developed markets’. This usually takes place as they become more industrialized and embrace free market economics. An example of advanced markets would be the U.S.Conversely, examples of emerging markets would be countries across the Asia-Pacific region and Latin America, such as Indonesia, Chile and Vietnam. Emerging markets usually have lower levels of liquidity, less well established markets and lower levels of per-capita income.Why are they important?These are the economies that will grow larger in the future and thus will have more and more of an impact on global trade and economics. For example, China was known as an emerging market many years ago before it started using a capitalist-style economy. Now it’s the third biggest economy in the world after the U.S. and E.U. (by measure of GDP). It’s also the biggest exporter in the world. The label of an ’emerging’ market applies less and less by the day as it’s influence grows.Emerging markets will help the global economy to grow. Invstr. (2017, October 27). What are emerging markets and why are they important? Retrieved from https://invstr.com/emerging-markets-important/.Using at least 300 words, write a paper that answers the following (1) Describe an example of the effect of an emerging market on global IT competition.Your document should be a Word document. To receive full credit for this individual project, you must include at least two references (APA) from academic resources (i.e. the ebook, U of Cumberlands Library resources, etc.). The research paper must be free of spelling and grammatical errors. References must be cited correctly using APA style. Your Safe Assign score must be 20% or less to be accepted.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.