Assignment ContentProject plans outline the intended course of events; however, things don’t always happen as intended. Organizations need to consider risks and develop a contingency plan. This plan is typically presented to management. Add the following 2 columns to the project plan table you created in Wk 4 – Apply: Project Plan: Potential Risk Factors Contingency Plans Based on your prior research, determine potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives. Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risks. Add the potential risks and contingency plan to your Wk 4 – Apply: Project Plan. Use Microsoft PowerPoint® , Prezi® , or another software to create a 5- to 7-slide executive presentation—with appropriate images and diagrams—that summarizes the following information: The organization’s information presented in Wk 1 SWOT analysis and market trend research Project objectives How success will be measuredThe value this project will bring to the organizationProject metrics Timelines Responsible parties Potential risk factors Contingency plans Include detailed speaker notes within the presentation. Convert the speaker notes to a Microsoft Word document and add it to the citations slide. Cite all sources according to APA guidelines
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.