For your third EWC Primary Source Exercise, you must read John Locke’s “Second Treatise of Government.” A link to this document can be found in the “Read” section of the October 5th module. After reading the primary source, answer the prompt found at its end and follow the rules listed below. EWC Primary Source Exercises must be a minimum of 400 words in length. Even if the prompt at the end of the assigned document indicates a shorter length, disregard it and follow the length requirement in the preceding sentence. All EWC Primary Source Exercises must be written with a formal rather than conversational tone. They must present an argument that directly addresses the exercise prompt. DO NOT merely summarize the source, and DO NOT use any outside sources. You will be graded on your ability to analyze the primary source. You may use material from the textbook and lectures to provide context, but focus on analyzing the primary source. Your EWC essays should be free of grammatical errors and all references to the primary source must be quoted and cited appropriately. Cite the source using simple, parenthetical citations at the end of each sentence.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.